Lorne, Minnesota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Minnesota by name.
Weather Forecast for Lorne, Minnesota : Yellow Medicine County
Issued: 6:09 am CDT May 26, 2019 Latitude: 44.7460685 Longitude: -95.5744641 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Morning Fog on Today 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 90% chance of thunderstorms on Memorial Day 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of rain on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 20% chance of  on Saturday
High: 73°F Low: 55°F High: 60°F High: 64°F High: 68°F High: 73°F High: 76°F High: 70°F
Low: 48°F Low: 52°F Low: 49°F Low: 52°F Low: 53°F  
Morning Fog Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Partly Sunny
-
Morning Fog on Today Today... Areas of fog before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 5am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 55. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

90% chance of thunderstorms Memorial Day Memorial Day... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly before 4pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. High near 60. East northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

30% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 48. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 64. Northeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 52. Northeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. North wind around 10 mph.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. West wind 5 to 10 mph.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest after midnight.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.

20% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 70. North wind around 10 mph.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Lorne, Minnesota
Sunrise: 05:44 AM
Sunset: 8:55 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:08 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:31 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:22 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:16 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:26 AM
Astro Sunset: 11:12 PM
Moon Almanac for Lorne, Minnesota
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 51%
Moon Age: 22.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,979 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Lorne:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Last Quarter:11:33 am Sun50.4%
Moonset:12:49 pm Sun49.9%
Moonrise:02:50 am Mon44.4%
High Moon:08:16 am Mon42.2%
Moonset:01:50 pm Mon40.0%
New Moon: Sat May 4
First Quarter: Sat May 11
Full Moon: Sat May 18
Last Quarter: Sun May 26
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.