Winterberry, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Winterberry, Maryland : Carroll County
Issued: 1:07 pm EDT Jul 2, 2022 Latitude: 39.5806582 Longitude: -76.9035901 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
80% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 80% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Sunny on Independence Day 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of  on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
High: 87°F Low: 66°F High: 84°F High: 86°F High: 87°F High: 85°F High: 82°F High: 81°F
Low: 63°F Low: 69°F Low: 70°F Low: 68°F Low: 68°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Cloudy Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
YORK - (KTHV)
84°
Mostly Clear
as of 12:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 54%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 4100ft
80% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 3pm. Some of the storms could produce small hail, gusty winds, and heavy rain. High near 87. Southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms before 3am, then a slight chance of showers. Some of the storms could produce small hail, gusty winds, and heavy rain. Low around 66. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Sunday... Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 84. North wind around 6 mph.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 63. Light north wind.

Sunny on Independence Day Independence Day... Sunny, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of  Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Sun Almanac for Winterberry, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:45 AM
Sunset: 8:39 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:12 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:11 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:31 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:52 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:44 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:39 PM
Moon Almanac for Winterberry, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 11%
Moon Age: 3.24 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 248,498 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Winterberry:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:04:08 pm Sat12.1%
Moonset:11:22 pm Sat14.1%
Moonrise:09:45 am Sun17.2%
High Moon:04:52 pm Sun19.5%
Moonset:11:49 pm Sun21.8%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.