Wheaton, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Wheaton
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Wheaton, Illinois : DuPage County
Issued: 1:16 am CDT May 18, 2022 Latitude: 41.8661403 Longitude: -88.1070127 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
30% chance of rain on Overnight 70% chance of rain on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday Rain on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday
Low: 55°F High: 69°F High: 83°F High: 82°F High: 59°F High: 63°F High: 67°F High: 69°F
Low: 55°F Low: 69°F Low: 56°F Low: 46°F Low: 45°F Low: 52°F  
Rain Rain Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
WEST CHICAGO - (KDPA)
55°
Cloudy
as of 12:52 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 54%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 9500ft
Current Conditions at
CHICAGO-OHARE - (KORD)
55°
Cloudy
as of 12:51 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 54%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 10000ft, Solid Overcast at 15000ft
Current Conditions at
ROMEOVILLE WFO - (KLOT)
57°
Cloudy
as of 1:10 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 7500ft, Solid Overcast at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
CHICAGO-MIDWAY - (KMDW)
59°
Cloudy
as of 12:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 54%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
090° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 8500ft
30% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... Scattered showers, mainly after 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 55. East southeast wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

70% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 69. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 82.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Rain on Saturday Saturday... Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59.

20% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 45.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69.

Sun Almanac for Wheaton, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:29 AM
Sunset: 8:09 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:57 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:41 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:17 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:21 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:31 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:07 PM
Moon Almanac for Wheaton, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 93%
Moon Age: 17.1 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,858 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Wheaton:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:02:57 am Wed93.5%
Moonset:07:21 am Wed92.4%
Moonrise:11:41 pm Wed87.4%
High Moon:04:03 am Thu85.9%
Moonset:08:26 am Thu84.4%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.