Wanlock, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Wanlock
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Wanlock, Illinois : Mercer County
Issued: 6:20 am CDT May 16, 2022 Latitude: 41.2192019 Longitude: -90.6254138 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Sunny on Today Mostly Clear on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday 40% chance of  on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday
High: 76°F Low: 54°F High: 78°F High: 74°F High: 81°F High: 77°F High: 64°F High: 66°F
Low: 60°F Low: 56°F Low: 64°F Low: 50°F Low: 45°F  
Sunny Mostly Clear Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
MOLINE - (KMLI)
55°
Clear
as of 6:52 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
GALESBURG - (KGBG)
54°
Clear
as of 6:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
280° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
DAVENPORT - (KDVN)
54°
Clear
as of 6:52 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 71%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
290° West
Current Conditions at
MUSCATINE - (KMUT)
55°
Clear
as of 7:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 76%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
300° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Sunny on Today Today... Sunny, with a high near 76. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 78. East wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 60. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10am, then a chance of showers between 10am and 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 56.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.

60% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers likely, mainly after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of  Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 77.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.

Sun Almanac for Wanlock, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:43 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:11 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:47 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:32 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:26 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:48 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:10 PM
Moon Almanac for Wanlock, Illinois
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 15.1 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,709 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Wanlock:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:21 pm Mon98.9%
High Moon:02:03 am Tue98.3%
Moonset:06:39 am Tue97.6%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.