Wacker, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Wacker
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Wacker, Illinois : Carroll County
Issued: 6:20 am CDT May 16, 2022 Latitude: 42.0580799 Longitude: -90.0462366 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Sunny on Today Mostly Clear on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of rain on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday 40% chance of  on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday
High: 75°F Low: 50°F High: 74°F High: 71°F High: 79°F High: 75°F High: 62°F High: 65°F
Low: 54°F Low: 54°F Low: 63°F Low: 49°F Low: 43°F  
Sunny Mostly Clear Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
SAVANNA - (KSFY)
55°
Clear
as of 6:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 66%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.91 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
300° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CLINTON - (KCWI)
52°
Clear
as of 6:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
280° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ALBERTUS AIRPORT - (KFEP)
55°
Clear
as of 6:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.91 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
280° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
STERLING ROCK - (KSQI)
54°
Clear
Mist
as of 7:03 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 2 1/2 Miles
Pressure: 29.91 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Sunny on Today Today... Sunny, with a high near 75. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 50. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast after midnight.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 74. East wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers before 10pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 10pm and 1am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 54.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.

70% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers likely, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

40% chance of  Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 75.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.

Sun Almanac for Wacker, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:38 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:06 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:47 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:26 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:27 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:40 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:13 PM
Moon Almanac for Wacker, Illinois
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 15.1 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,721 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Wacker:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:22 pm Mon98.9%
High Moon:02:01 am Tue98.3%
Moonset:06:34 am Tue97.7%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.