Thompsonville, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Thompsonville, Illinois : Franklin County
Issued: 6:15 am CDT Aug 9, 2022 Latitude: 37.9175489 Longitude: -88.7622836 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Today 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday 10% chance of  on Monday
High: 82°F Low: 70°F High: 80°F High: 84°F High: 82°F High: 82°F High: 82°F High: 84°F
Low: 65°F Low: 64°F Low: 61°F Low: 62°F Low: 65°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Mostly Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
HARRISBURG-RALEIGH - (KHSB)
72°
Clear
as of 5:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MARION - (KMWA)
72°
Clear
as of 5:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CARBONDALE - (KMDH)
72°
Clear
as of 5:52 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
60% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest around 6 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Light north wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 80. North wind 3 to 7 mph.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 65. Light north wind.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 84. North northeast wind 3 to 7 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 64. Light north northeast wind.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 82. East southeast wind 3 to 6 mph.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. Calm wind.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the morning.

10% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 65. Light south southeast wind.

10% chance of  Monday Monday... A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. South wind 3 to 7 mph.

Sun Almanac for Thompsonville, Illinois
Sunrise: 06:05 AM
Sunset: 7:56 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:37 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:24 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:02 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:59 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:26 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:36 PM
Moon Almanac for Thompsonville, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 90%
Moon Age: 11.7 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,758 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Thompsonville:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:06:34 pm Tue93.3%
High Moon:11:14 pm Tue94.5%
Moonset:03:57 am Wed95.5%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.