Somerfield, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Somerfield, Illinois : Will County
Issued: 4:15 pm CDT May 16, 2022 Latitude: 41.6725 Longitude: -88.1361111 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Mostly Clear on Tonight 20% chance of rain on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thunderstorms on Friday 20% chance of  on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Partly Sunny on Monday
Low: 51°F High: 66°F High: 70°F High: 82°F High: 81°F High: 65°F High: 62°F High: 67°F
Low: 54°F Low: 55°F Low: 66°F Low: 56°F Low: 46°F Low: 46°F  
Mostly Clear Rain Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
ROMEOVILLE WFO - (KLOT)
77°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 4:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 31%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.84 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
17 MPH
Gust: 26 MPH
310° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 9500ft
Current Conditions at
JOLIET - (KJOT)
77°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 4:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 29%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.85 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
290° West
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 9000ft
Current Conditions at
WEST CHICAGO - (KDPA)
75°
Partly Cloudy
as of 3:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 29%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.84 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
Gust: 31 MPH
290° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 9500ft
Current Conditions at
AURORA - (KARR)
77°
Partly Cloudy
as of 3:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 27%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.84 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
21 MPH
Gust: 29 MPH
290° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 8500ft
Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 51. West northwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. East wind around 5 mph, with gusts as high as 10 mph.

50% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. East wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely before 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 1pm and 4pm, then a chance of showers after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. West northwest wind around 5 mph, with gusts as high as 10 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Thunderstorms on Friday Friday... Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Breezy.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56.

20% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 65.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.

Partly Sunny on Monday Monday... Partly sunny, with a high near 67.

Sun Almanac for Somerfield, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:32 AM
Sunset: 8:06 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:00 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:38 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:20 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:18 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:35 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:03 PM
Moon Almanac for Somerfield, Illinois
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 15.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,110 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Somerfield:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:12 pm Mon98.9%
High Moon:01:53 am Tue98.3%
Moonset:06:28 am Tue97.7%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.