Snyder, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Snyder, Illinois : Clark County
Issued: 5:56 pm CDT May 17, 2022 Latitude: 39.282538 Longitude: -87.6675267 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
20% chance of rain on Tonight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of  on Tuesday
Low: 61°F High: 75°F High: 85°F High: 89°F High: 79°F High: 68°F High: 71°F High: 75°F
Low: 61°F Low: 70°F Low: 64°F Low: 51°F Low: 47°F Low: 54°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
ROBINSON - (KRSV)
82°
Clear
as of 5:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 30%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
TERRE HAUTE - (KHUF)
75°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 6:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 53%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
060° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 8500ft
Current Conditions at
EDGAR COUNTY ARPT - (KPRG)
79°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 5:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 44%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
060° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
MATTOON - (KMTO)
81°
Clear
as of 5:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 34%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
20% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. South southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1pm. High near 75. South southeast wind 9 to 14 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Light west southwest wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 70. South wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 13 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 47.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.

20% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 75.

Sun Almanac for Snyder, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:35 AM
Sunset: 7:59 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:05 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:29 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:27 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:07 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:45 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:49 PM
Moon Almanac for Snyder, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 95%
Moon Age: 16.8 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,019 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Snyder:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:19 pm Tue94.6%
High Moon:02:55 am Wed93.5%
Moonset:07:29 am Wed92.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.