Shafter, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Shafter
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Shafter, Illinois : Fayette County
Issued: 2:40 pm CDT May 16, 2022 Latitude: 39.0136561 Longitude: -89.1850714 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Clear on Tonight Increasing Clouds on Tuesday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday 20% chance of rain on Monday
Low: 55°F High: 82°F High: 81°F High: 85°F High: 85°F High: 72°F High: 67°F High: 73°F
Low: 62°F Low: 62°F Low: 71°F Low: 61°F Low: 48°F Low: 50°F  
Clear Increasing Clouds Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
SALEM-LECKRONE ARPT - (KSLO)
81°
Clear
as of 5:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 26%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LITCHFIELD MUNI ARP - (K3LF)
77°
Clear
as of 5:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 27%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
Gust: 22 MPH
290° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CENTRALIA MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KENL)
81°
Clear
as of 5:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 28%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
EFFINGHAM COUNTY MEMORIAL - (K1H2)
79°
Clear
as of 5:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 27%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
280° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Clear on Tonight Tonight... Clear, with a low around 55. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light west.

Increasing Clouds on Tuesday Tuesday... Increasing clouds, with a high near 82. Light west wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 4am. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. South wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. High near 81. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 72.

30% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.

20% chance of rain Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.

Sun Almanac for Shafter, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:43 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:13 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:34 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:35 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:11 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:54 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:52 PM
Moon Almanac for Shafter, Illinois
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 15.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,044 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Shafter:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:08 pm Mon98.9%
High Moon:01:57 am Tue98.3%
Moonset:06:41 am Tue97.6%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.