Scotts, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Scotts, Illinois : Edgar County
Issued: 3:10 pm CDT May 18, 2022 Latitude: 39.8453137 Longitude: -87.6628011 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
20% chance of rain on Tonight Morning Fog on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunny on Monday 20% chance of  on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday
Low: 58°F High: 85°F High: 90°F High: 83°F High: 66°F High: 70°F High: 75°F High: 74°F
Low: 69°F Low: 68°F Low: 54°F Low: 47°F Low: 52°F Low: 57°F  
Rain Morning Fog Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Sunny Partly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
EDGAR COUNTY ARPT - (KPRG)
66°
Cloudy
as of 5:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
290° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1300ft, Solid Overcast at 2300ft
Current Conditions at
DANVILLE - (KDNV)
68°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 5:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.77 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1500ft, Broken at 2100ft, Broken at 8000ft
Current Conditions at
TERRE HAUTE - (KHUF)
68°
Cloudy
as of 6:43 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.78 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
290° West
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1400ft, Solid Overcast at 2400ft
Current Conditions at
CHAMPAIGN - (KCMI)
72°
Partly Cloudy
as of 5:12 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 73%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.76 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 1800ft, Few at 2900ft, Scattered at 3700ft
20% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... Isolated showers between 8pm and midnight. Patchy dense fog after 2am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 58. West southwest wind 3 to 8 mph. Winds could gust as high as 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Morning Fog on Thursday Thursday... Areas of dense fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Light southwest wind becoming south 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 15 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. South southwest wind 7 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers before 10am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 10am and 1pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. High near 83. Southwest wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers. Low around 54. West southwest wind 8 to 11 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 66.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 70.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.

20% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 75.

Rain on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74.

Sun Almanac for Scotts, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:33 AM
Sunset: 8:01 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:02 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:32 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:24 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:11 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:41 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:53 PM
Moon Almanac for Scotts, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 89%
Moon Age: 17.9 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,760 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Scotts:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:31 pm Wed87.5%
High Moon:04:01 am Thu85.9%
Moonset:08:32 am Thu84.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.