Roy, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Roy, Georgia : Gilmer County
Issued: 2:27 pm EDT Jun 25, 2022 Latitude: 34.6550872 Longitude: -84.3532548 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
40% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 10% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
High: 82°F Low: 66°F High: 83°F High: 80°F High: 75°F High: 78°F High: 81°F High: 81°F
Low: 67°F Low: 63°F Low: 63°F Low: 64°F Low: 66°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
CHEROKEE CNTY A/P - (KCNI)
88°
Partly Cloudy
as of 2:30 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 43%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.14 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Current Conditions at
DALTON - (KDNN)
88°
Partly Cloudy
as of 2:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 43%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.11 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 5000ft, Scattered at 5500ft
Current Conditions at
ANDREWS - (KRHP)
81°
Cloudy
as of 2:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 57%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.17 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 5500ft, Solid Overcast at 11000ft
40% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. South wind around 5 mph.

10% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. Calm wind.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 5am, then a slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 67. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 2am, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 78. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 81.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Sun Almanac for Roy, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:26 AM
Sunset: 8:54 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:56 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:24 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:20 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:00 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:40 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:40 PM
Moon Almanac for Roy, Georgia
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 10%
Moon Age: 26.5 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 248,682 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Roy:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:06:10 pm Sat9.0%
Moonrise:04:24 am Sun6.8%
High Moon:11:43 am Sun5.4%
Moonset:07:09 pm Sun4.1%
New Moon: Mon May 30
First Quarter: Tue Jun 7
Full Moon: Tue Jun 14
Last Quarter: Mon Jun 20
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.