Roland, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Roland, Illinois : White County
Issued: 11:16 am CDT May 18, 2022 Latitude: 37.9300462 Longitude: -88.2633741 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
40% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Sunny on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 10% chance of  on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 82°F Low: 67°F High: 87°F High: 89°F High: 84°F High: 69°F High: 73°F High: 78°F
Low: 72°F Low: 70°F Low: 54°F Low: 51°F Low: 56°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
HARRISBURG-RALEIGH - (KHSB)
68°
Cloudy
as of 11:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 68%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.86 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
290° West
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 9500ft
Current Conditions at
FAIRFIELD MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KFWC)
66°
Cloudy
as of 11:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.83 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1600ft, Broken at 3600ft, Solid Overcast at 6000ft
Current Conditions at
HENDERSON CITY - (KEHR)
68°
Mostly Clear
as of 11:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 72%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.84 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
EVANSVILLE - (KEVV)
70°
Cloudy
as of 11:54 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 68%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.85 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
Gust: 20 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 11000ft
40% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. West southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Light southeast wind becoming south 6 to 11 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 72. South wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 89. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 14 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 10pm, then isolated showers between 10pm and 1am, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. South wind 6 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. South southwest wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. North northwest wind around 8 mph.

10% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 69. North wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. North wind 6 to 8 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. East wind 6 to 10 mph.

10% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. East wind around 7 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 78. South southeast wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Sun Almanac for Roland, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:40 AM
Sunset: 7:59 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:10 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:29 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:34 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:05 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:54 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:45 PM
Moon Almanac for Roland, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 91%
Moon Age: 17.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,755 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Roland:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:26 pm Wed87.5%
High Moon:04:03 am Thu85.9%
Moonset:08:42 am Thu84.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.