Rochester, Minnesota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Minnesota by name.
Weather Forecast for Rochester, Minnesota : Olmsted County
Issued: 12:44 am CDT May 19, 2022 Latitude: 44.0216306 Longitude: -92.4698992 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Mostly Clear on Overnight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 20% chance of rain on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday 20% chance of  on Monday 50% chance of rain on Tuesday 40% chance of  on Wednesday
Low: 52°F High: 77°F High: 66°F High: 54°F High: 58°F High: 63°F High: 63°F High: 68°F
Low: 54°F Low: 44°F Low: 40°F Low: 41°F Low: 48°F Low: 49°F  
Mostly Clear Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Rain Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
ROCHESTER - (KRST)
59°
Clear
as of 11:54 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.71 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
250° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
DODGE CENTER - (KTOB)
61°
Clear
as of 12:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 67%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.70 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
290° West
Current Conditions at
PRESTON - (KFKA)
59°
Clear
as of 12:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.69 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
AUSTIN MUNICIPAL - (KAUM)
61°
Clear
as of 12:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.69 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Clear on Overnight Overnight... Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 77. Light and variable wind becoming south 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

90% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 7pm. Low around 54. Breezy, with a south wind 9 to 17 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 8am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8am and 2pm. High near 66. West wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Mostly Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

20% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A 20 percent chance of showers after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. North wind 7 to 9 mph.

20% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.

20% chance of  Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 63. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

50% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Southeast wind 7 to 9 mph.

50% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. South wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. South wind 6 to 8 mph.

40% chance of  Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 68. South wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Sun Almanac for Rochester, Minnesota
Sunrise: 05:39 AM
Sunset: 8:33 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:05 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:07 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:22 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:51 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:31 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:41 PM
Moon Almanac for Rochester, Minnesota
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 87%
Moon Age: 18.2 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,826 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Rochester:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:04:21 am Thu85.8%
Moonset:08:34 am Thu84.3%
Moonrise:01:05 am Fri77.9%
High Moon:05:24 am Fri76.1%
Moonset:09:49 am Fri74.2%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.