Rees, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Rees, Illinois : Morgan County
Issued: 7:10 am CDT May 19, 2022 Latitude: 39.6356034 Longitude: -90.0926136 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Morning Fog on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Partly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday
High: 85°F Low: 69°F High: 88°F High: 78°F High: 63°F High: 67°F High: 68°F High: 70°F
Low: 64°F Low: 51°F Low: 47°F Low: 53°F Low: 56°F  
Morning Fog Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
JACKSONVILLE MUNICIPAL - (KIJX)
64°
Clear
as of 7:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.77 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SPRINGFIELD - (KSPI)
61°
Clear
as of 6:52 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.75 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
PITTSFIELD - (KPPQ)
64°
Clear
as of 7:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.77 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LITCHFIELD MUNI ARP - (K3LF)
63°
Clear
Mist
as of 7:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 5 Miles
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Morning Fog on Today Today... Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 85. South wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 15 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 7pm and 4am, then showers likely after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. South southwest wind 8 to 14 mph becoming north northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 7am. High near 78. East southeast wind 8 to 14 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 1am and 4am, then a chance of showers after 4am. Low around 51. Northwest wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 63. North northwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.

30% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68.

Rain on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70.

Sun Almanac for Rees, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:42 AM
Sunset: 8:11 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:11 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:42 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:33 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:21 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:51 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:03 PM
Moon Almanac for Rees, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 84%
Moon Age: 18.6 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,948 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Rees:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:08:43 am Thu84.3%
Moonrise:12:38 am Fri78.1%
High Moon:05:15 am Fri76.2%
Moonset:09:56 am Fri74.2%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.