Peters, Nebraska Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Nebraska by name.
Weather Forecast for Peters, Nebraska : Sheridan County
Issued: 2:29 pm MDT May 27, 2022 Latitude: 42.5055202 Longitude: -102.635753 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
20% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Memorial Day 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 10% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday 10% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
High: 91°F Low: 50°F High: 85°F High: 74°F High: 65°F High: 59°F High: 64°F High: 72°F High: 75°F
Low: 51°F Low: 46°F Low: 42°F Low: 37°F Low: 41°F Low: 45°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
CHADRON - (KCDR)
90°
Clear
as of 2:53 PM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 21%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.70 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ALLIANCE - (KAIA)
84°
Clear
Squalls
as of 3:02 PM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 16%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 9 Miles
Pressure: 29.81 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
43 MPH
Gust: 58 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
PINE RIDGE - (KIEN)
90°
Clear
as of 2:52 PM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 15%
Dew Point: 37°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.70 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
20 MPH
Gust: 40 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SCOTTSBLUFF - (KBFF)
84°
Mostly Clear
Thunderstorm In Vicinity
as of 2:53 PM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 18%
Dew Point: 37°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.78 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 9000ft
20% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Breezy, with a south southwest wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 9pm and 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north northwest in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Memorial Day Memorial Day... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Breezy.

10% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.

10% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 41.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 72.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.

10% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Breezy.

Sun Almanac for Peters, Nebraska
Sunrise: 05:18 AM
Sunset: 8:17 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:45 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:51 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:02 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:34 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:12 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:24 PM
Moon Almanac for Peters, Nebraska
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 6%
Moon Age: 27.1 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 245,531 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Peters:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:05:46 pm Fri6.1%
Moonrise:04:17 am Sat4.2%
High Moon:11:28 am Sat3.1%
Moonset:06:51 pm Sat2.2%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.