Peoria, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Peoria, Illinois : Peoria County
Issued: 7:10 am CDT May 19, 2022 Latitude: 40.6936488 Longitude: -89.5889864 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Morning Fog on Today 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Partly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday
High: 86°F Low: 70°F High: 86°F High: 73°F High: 64°F High: 67°F High: 68°F High: 69°F
Low: 63°F Low: 51°F Low: 47°F Low: 52°F Low: 55°F  
Morning Fog Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
PEORIA - (KPIA)
61°
Partly Cloudy
Mist
as of 7:17 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 3 Miles
Pressure: 29.74 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 100ft
Current Conditions at
LACON/MARSHALL COUNTY - (KC75)
63°
Clear
as of 7:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.71 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
BLOOMINGTON - (KBMI)
63°
Clear
Mist
as of 7:18 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 2 Miles
Pressure: 29.75 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LOGAN COUNTY AIRPORT - (KAAA)
63°
Partly Cloudy
Mist
as of 7:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 5 Miles
Pressure: 29.76 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 200ft
Morning Fog on Today Today... Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 86. Light south southwest wind becoming south 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. South wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. South wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 7pm. Low around 63. North wind 3 to 7 mph. Winds could gust as high as 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 73. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 4am, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. North wind around 7 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 64. North northwest wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.

30% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68.

Rain on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69.

Sun Almanac for Peoria, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:37 AM
Sunset: 8:12 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:06 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:44 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:27 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:23 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:42 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:07 PM
Moon Almanac for Peoria, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 84%
Moon Age: 18.6 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,945 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Peoria:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:08:37 am Thu84.3%
Moonrise:12:40 am Fri78.1%
High Moon:05:12 am Fri76.2%
Moonset:09:50 am Fri74.2%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.