Pellville, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Pellville, Illinois : Vermilion County
Issued: 7:41 am CDT May 19, 2022 Latitude: 40.4614244 Longitude: -87.9225342 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Morning Fog on Today 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Friday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of  on Tuesday Rain on Wednesday
High: 85°F Low: 69°F High: 86°F High: 83°F High: 63°F High: 67°F High: 71°F High: 70°F
Low: 65°F Low: 53°F Low: 46°F Low: 51°F Low: 57°F  
Morning Fog Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Mostly Cloudy Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
RANTOUL - (KTIP)
57°
Cloudy
Light Drizzle
as of 7:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: Less than 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.76 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 100ft
Current Conditions at
DANVILLE - (KDNV)
59°
Cloudy
Fog
as of 7:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: Less than 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.78 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 200ft
Current Conditions at
CHAMPAIGN - (KCMI)
61°
Cloudy
Fog
as of 6:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: Less than 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.76 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
160° South
Current Conditions at
KANKAKEE - (KIKK)
57°
Cloudy
Fog
as of 7:16 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: Less than 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.74 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 100ft
Morning Fog on Today Today... Areas of dense fog before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 85. South southwest wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am, then a slight chance of showers after 5am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 17 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. South southwest wind 8 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 83. Southeast wind 8 to 14 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

90% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then showers and thunderstorms likely between 1am and 4am, then showers likely after 4am. Low around 53. Southwest wind 8 to 13 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Sunday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. North northwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.

20% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 71.

Rain on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57.

Rain on Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70.

Sun Almanac for Pellville, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:31 AM
Sunset: 8:05 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:00 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:36 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:21 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:15 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:37 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:59 PM
Moon Almanac for Pellville, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 84%
Moon Age: 18.6 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,950 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Pellville:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:08:31 am Thu84.3%
Moonrise:12:32 am Fri78.1%
High Moon:05:06 am Fri76.2%
Moonset:09:43 am Fri74.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.