Pawnee, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Pawnee, Illinois : Sangamon County
Issued: 10:28 am CDT May 18, 2022 Latitude: 39.5917186 Longitude: -89.5803739 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
40% chance of rain on Today Morning Fog on Tonight Morning Fog on Thursday 30% chance of rain on Friday 70% chance of rain on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of  on Tuesday
High: 77°F Low: 57°F High: 87°F High: 89°F High: 67°F High: 65°F High: 68°F High: 72°F
Low: 71°F Low: 59°F Low: 47°F Low: 47°F Low: 54°F  
Rain Morning Fog Morning Fog Rain Rain Sunny Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
TAYLORVILLE MUNICIPAL - (KTAZ)
63°
Cloudy
Drizzle
as of 11:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 29.80 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 600ft, Broken at 4700ft, Solid Overcast at 5500ft
Current Conditions at
SPRINGFIELD - (KSPI)
64°
Cloudy
Light Rain Mist
as of 10:52 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 6 Miles
Pressure: 29.81 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1300ft, Broken at 2000ft, Solid Overcast at 2500ft
Current Conditions at
LITCHFIELD MUNI ARP - (K3LF)
63°
Cloudy
Drizzle
as of 11:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 2 1/2 Miles
Pressure: 29.81 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 300ft, Broken at 1200ft, Solid Overcast at 4700ft
Current Conditions at
LOGAN COUNTY AIRPORT - (KAAA)
66°
Cloudy
Rain
as of 11:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.80 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 7000ft, Scattered at 8000ft, Solid Overcast at 10000ft
40% chance of rain Today Today... A 40 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. West southwest wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph.

Morning Fog on Tonight Tonight... Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 57. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.

Morning Fog on Thursday Thursday... Areas of fog before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 87. South wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 71. South wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

30% chance of rain Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. South southwest wind 8 to 14 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. North northwest wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

40% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 65.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 47.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.

20% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 72.

Sun Almanac for Pawnee, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:41 AM
Sunset: 8:08 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:10 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:39 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:32 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:17 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:50 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:59 PM
Moon Almanac for Pawnee, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 91%
Moon Age: 17.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,757 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Pawnee:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:38 pm Wed87.4%
High Moon:04:09 am Thu85.9%
Moonset:08:41 am Thu84.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.