Mundelein, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Mundelein, Illinois : Lake County
Issued: 5:15 am CDT May 16, 2022 Latitude: 42.263079 Longitude: -88.0039653 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Mostly Sunny on Today Mostly Clear on Tonight Increasing Clouds on Tuesday 60% chance of rain on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 20% chance of  on Friday Partly Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday
High: 74°F Low: 48°F High: 64°F High: 62°F High: 75°F High: 79°F High: 63°F High: 63°F
Low: 50°F Low: 52°F Low: 61°F Low: 51°F Low: 46°F  
Mostly Sunny Mostly Clear Increasing Clouds Rain Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
CHICAGO/WHEELING - (KPWK)
57°
Clear
as of 5:52 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 71%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.85 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
280° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
WAUKEGAN - (KUGN)
54°
Clear
as of 5:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 76%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.82 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CHICAGO-OHARE - (KORD)
54°
Mostly Clear
as of 5:51 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 81%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.84 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Few at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
KENOSHA - (KENW)
52°
Clear
as of 5:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 76%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.83 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
260° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Sunny on Today Today... Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. West northwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 48. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

Increasing Clouds on Tuesday Tuesday... Increasing clouds, with a high near 64. East wind 5 to 10 mph.

60% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. East wind around 5 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. East wind around 5 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Mostly Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61.

20% chance of  Friday Friday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. Breezy.

20% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.

Partly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Partly sunny, with a high near 63.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.

Sun Almanac for Mundelein, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:29 AM
Sunset: 8:07 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:57 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:40 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:17 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:20 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:31 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:06 PM
Moon Almanac for Mundelein, Illinois
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 15.1 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,790 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Mundelein:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:14 pm Mon98.9%
High Moon:01:52 am Tue98.3%
Moonset:06:25 am Tue97.7%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.