McCook, Nebraska Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Nebraska by name.
Weather Forecast for McCook, Nebraska : Red Willow County
Issued: 6:27 am CDT May 21, 2022 Latitude: 40.2019477 Longitude: -100.6257077 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
40% chance of rain on Today Cloudy on Tonight Mostly Cloudy on Sunday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of rain on Tuesday 30% chance of  on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday
High: 60°F Low: 35°F High: 65°F High: 57°F High: 62°F High: 65°F High: 77°F High: 88°F
Low: 44°F Low: 41°F Low: 42°F Low: 41°F Low: 48°F  
Rain Cloudy Mostly Cloudy Thunderstorms Rain Partly Sunny Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
MCCOOK - (KMCK)
45°
Feels like 39°F
Cloudy
as of 6:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.16 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 5500ft
Current Conditions at
IMPERIAL - (KIML)
43°
Cloudy
as of 5:53 AM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.18 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
0° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 5000ft
Current Conditions at
LEXINGTON - (KLXN)
45°
Feels like 38°F
Clear
as of 7:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 70%
Dew Point: 36°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.18 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
NORTH PLATTE - (KLBF)
43°
Feels like 37°F
Cloudy
as of 6:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.17 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 11000ft
40% chance of rain Today Today... A chance of rain before 2pm, then a chance of sprinkles between 2pm and 3pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Northwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the evening.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Sunday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. South wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A slight chance of showers before 1am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 1am and 4am, then showers likely after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 44. Southeast wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 57. Southeast wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

30% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.

30% chance of  Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 65.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 77.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 48.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 88.

Sun Almanac for McCook, Nebraska
Sunrise: 06:21 AM
Sunset: 8:57 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:50 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:28 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:11 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:07 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:27 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:51 PM
Moon Almanac for McCook, Nebraska
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 64%
Moon Age: 20.8 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,469 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
McCook:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:11:53 am Sat62.5%
Moonrise:02:45 am Sun55.6%
High Moon:07:51 am Sun53.2%
Moonset:01:06 pm Sun50.7%
Last Quarter:01:42 pm Sun50.5%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.