Luther, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Luther, Illinois : Mason County
Issued: 7:39 am CDT May 18, 2022 Latitude: 40.1933777 Longitude: -89.6531625 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
70% chance of thunderstorms on Today 10% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Sunny on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 70% chance of rain on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of  on Tuesday
High: 76°F Low: 58°F High: 87°F High: 88°F High: 65°F High: 65°F High: 68°F High: 72°F
Low: 70°F Low: 57°F Low: 46°F Low: 46°F Low: 53°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Rain Sunny Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
LOGAN COUNTY AIRPORT - (KAAA)
66°
Cloudy
Rain
as of 9:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.81 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1600ft
Current Conditions at
SPRINGFIELD - (KSPI)
64°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 9:52 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.81 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 900ft, Solid Overcast at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
PEORIA - (KPIA)
64°
Cloudy
Light Rain Mist
as of 9:54 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 3 Miles
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 6000ft, Scattered at 7500ft, Solid Overcast at 9500ft
Current Conditions at
BLOOMINGTON - (KBMI)
64°
Cloudy
as of 9:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.84 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 10000ft
70% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 1pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. South southwest wind around 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

10% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 16 mph.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 87. Light southwest wind becoming south 9 to 14 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. South wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers between 1pm and 4pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. South southwest wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Southwest wind 7 to 13 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. North wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

40% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 65.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 46.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.

20% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 72.

Sun Almanac for Luther, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:40 AM
Sunset: 8:10 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:09 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:41 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:30 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:20 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:47 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:03 PM
Moon Almanac for Luther, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 91%
Moon Age: 17.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,763 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Luther:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:40 pm Wed87.4%
High Moon:04:09 am Thu85.9%
Moonset:08:39 am Thu84.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.