Raton, New Mexico Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Raton
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in New Mexico by name.
Weather Forecast for Raton, New Mexico : Colfax County
Issued: 7:02 am MDT Jun 20, 2024 Latitude: 36.9033581 Longitude: -104.4391532 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
40% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
High: 75°F Low: 56°F High: 77°F High: 84°F High: 85°F High: 88°F High: 90°F High: 88°F
Low: 57°F Low: 58°F Low: 57°F Low: 59°F Low: 60°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
RATON AIRPORT - (KRTN)
68°
Cloudy
as of 8:53 AM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 68%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.36 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
17 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 3900ft, Solid Overcast at 4500ft
Current Conditions at
TRINIDAD - (KTAD)
75°
Clear
as of 8:54 AM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 47%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.29 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
010° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LA VETA MOUNTAIN - (KVTP)
52°
Partly Cloudy
as of 8:55 AM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 57%
Dew Point: 37°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.65 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
Gust: 21 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
TAOS - (KSKX)
63°
Clear
as of 8:56 AM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 72%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.41 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
40% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 75. Breezy, with a south wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Breezy, with a south wind 20 to 25 mph decreasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Scattered showers before noon, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between noon and 3pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. South wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east in the afternoon.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms likely after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 59.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 60.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Raton, New Mexico
Sunrise: 05:39 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:08 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:51 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:29 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:30 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:46 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:13 PM
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.