Melbourne, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Melbourne, Florida : Brevard County
Issued: 4:14 pm EDT Jul 24, 2024 Latitude: 28.0836269 Longitude: -80.6081089 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
30% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon Mostly Clear on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 90°F Low: 79°F High: 90°F High: 90°F High: 91°F High: 90°F High: 89°F High: 90°F
Low: 78°F Low: 77°F Low: 77°F Low: 76°F Low: 77°F  
Thunderstorms Mostly Clear Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
MELBOURNE - (KMLB)
90°
Feels like 99°F
Clear
as of 3:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.15 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
PATRICK AFB - (KCOF)
91°
Feels like 110°F
Clear
as of 3:55 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 70%
Dew Point: 81°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.15 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
VERO BEACH - (KVRB)
91°
Feels like 102°F
Clear
as of 3:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 59%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.16 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
Gust: 25 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
NASA SHTTLE FCLTY - (KTTS)
91°
Feels like 105°F
Clear
as of 3:55 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 63%
Dew Point: 77°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.14 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
30% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 5pm. Sunny, with a high near 90. Heat index values as high as 102. East southeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 79. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms between 1pm and 3pm. Sunny, with a high near 90. Heat index values as high as 102. East southeast wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 78. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Sunny, with a high near 90. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east in the afternoon.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 77. South wind 5 to 10 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Sunny, with a high near 91. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east in the afternoon.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 77. Southeast wind around 5 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8am and 2pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8pm and 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly cloudy, with a low around 77. East wind around 5 mph becoming south southeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Melbourne, Florida
Sunrise: 06:41 AM
Sunset: 8:17 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:15 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:43 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:44 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:14 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:12 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:46 PM
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.