Westover, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Westover
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Westover, Georgia : Richmond County
Issued: 5:25 pm EDT Aug 11, 2022 Latitude: 33.3948617 Longitude: -81.9903942 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
40% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Sunny on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
Low: 71°F High: 87°F High: 89°F High: 90°F High: 94°F High: 92°F High: 89°F High: 88°F
Low: 69°F Low: 66°F Low: 68°F Low: 70°F Low: 70°F Low: 69°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
AUGUSTA BUSH FIELD - (KAGS)
82°
Clear
as of 5:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
AUGUSTA DANIEL FIELD - (KDNL)
82°
Clear
as of 5:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 58%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
18 MPH
Gust: 24 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
THOMSON - (KHQU)
79°
Cloudy
Thunderstorm Rain In Vicinity
as of 6:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4600ft, Scattered at 7500ft, Solid Overcast at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
WASHINGTON-WILKES A/P - (KIIY)
84°
Partly Cloudy
as of 6:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 66%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3000ft
40% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight, then a slight chance of showers between midnight and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 1pm and 3pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. West wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. East wind 5 to 8 mph.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 66. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 90.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 68.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 94.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sun Almanac for Westover, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:48 AM
Sunset: 8:18 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:21 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:45 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:50 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:17 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:17 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:50 PM
Moon Almanac for Westover, Georgia
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 14.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,822 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Westover:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:34 pm Thu100.0%
Full Moon:09:35 pm Thu100.0%
High Moon:01:50 am Fri100.0%
Moonset:07:12 am Fri99.8%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.