Weston, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Weston, Illinois : McLean County
Issued: 4:42 pm CDT Jul 1, 2022 Latitude: 40.7472568 Longitude: -88.6220046 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
50% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Partly Sunny on Saturday 30% chance of rain on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday 20% chance of  on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday
High: 73°F Low: 63°F High: 84°F High: 86°F High: 90°F High: 90°F High: 89°F High: 87°F High: 87°F
Low: 65°F Low: 67°F Low: 72°F Low: 70°F Low: 69°F Low: 66°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
PONTIAC MUNICIPAL AIRPT - (KPNT)
73°
Mostly Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 4:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1000ft, Broken at 9000ft
Current Conditions at
BLOOMINGTON - (KBMI)
73°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 4:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
RANTOUL - (KTIP)
73°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 4:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4500ft, Broken at 6500ft, Solid Overcast at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
LACON/MARSHALL COUNTY - (KC75)
72°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 4:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
280° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4500ft, Scattered at 6500ft, Broken at 10000ft
50% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 73. West northwest wind around 9 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. West northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.

Partly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Partly sunny, with a high near 84. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 65. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable.

30% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. South southeast wind 5 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 67. South southeast wind 5 to 8 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. South southwest wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.

20% chance of  Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 87.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.

Sun Almanac for Weston, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:27 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:54 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:03 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:12 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:45 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:22 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:35 PM
Moon Almanac for Weston, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 7%
Moon Age: 2.52 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,875 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Weston:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:10:43 pm Fri7.9%
Moonrise:08:29 am Sat10.2%
High Moon:03:56 pm Sat12.1%
Moonset:11:13 pm Sat14.1%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.