Pittsburg, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Pittsburg, Illinois : Fayette County
Issued: 4:41 pm CDT Jul 1, 2022 Latitude: 38.8714354 Longitude: -89.2117374 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
30% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
High: 95°F Low: 70°F High: 86°F High: 87°F High: 93°F High: 96°F High: 95°F High: 92°F High: 90°F
Low: 69°F Low: 72°F Low: 76°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 72°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
SALEM-LECKRONE ARPT - (KSLO)
93°
Feels like 97°F
Partly Cloudy
as of 4:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 44%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 5500ft
Current Conditions at
CENTRALIA MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KENL)
93°
Feels like 102°F
Partly Cloudy
as of 4:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 5500ft, Scattered at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
LITCHFIELD MUNI ARP - (K3LF)
86°
Feels like 90°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 4:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 58%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
0° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 5000ft, Scattered at 7000ft, Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
EFFINGHAM COUNTY MEMORIAL - (K1H2)
93°
Feels like 96°F
Clear
as of 4:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 41%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
30% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 95. Southwest wind around 7 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 2am and 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. North wind 3 to 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before noon, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Northeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

30% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 76.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Sunny, with a high near 96.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 95.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

Sun Almanac for Pittsburg, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:36 AM
Sunset: 8:26 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:04 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:58 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:24 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:38 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:38 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:24 PM
Moon Almanac for Pittsburg, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 7%
Moon Age: 2.52 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,876 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Pittsburg:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:10:40 pm Fri7.9%
Moonrise:08:36 am Sat10.2%
High Moon:03:58 pm Sat12.1%
Moonset:11:11 pm Sat14.1%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.