Patton, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Patton, Illinois : Clark County
Issued: 5:11 pm CDT Jul 1, 2022 Latitude: 39.4769797 Longitude: -87.5586347 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
20% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 20% chance of rain on Friday
High: 93°F Low: 70°F High: 87°F High: 86°F High: 92°F High: 94°F High: 92°F High: 90°F High: 90°F
Low: 69°F Low: 69°F Low: 73°F Low: 73°F Low: 72°F Low: 70°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Thunderstorms Rain
-
Current Conditions at
TERRE HAUTE - (KHUF)
93°
Feels like 94°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 5:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 38%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
Gust: 20 MPH
290° West
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 6500ft
Current Conditions at
EDGAR COUNTY ARPT - (KPRG)
86°
Feels like 91°F
Clear
as of 4:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
0° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ROBINSON - (KRSV)
91°
Feels like 98°F
Partly Cloudy
as of 4:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
Gust: 16 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 5000ft, Scattered at 7000ft, Scattered at 9500ft
Current Conditions at
MATTOON - (KMTO)
90°
Feels like 96°F
Mostly Clear
as of 4:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Few at 6000ft
20% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. West wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. North northwest wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. North wind 5 to 7 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of thunderstorms before 7pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 69. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Light south southeast wind becoming south southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 16 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

20% chance of rain Friday Friday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

Sun Almanac for Patton, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:27 AM
Sunset: 8:21 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:55 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:54 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:14 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:34 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:27 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:21 PM
Moon Almanac for Patton, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 7%
Moon Age: 2.53 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,869 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Patton:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:10:35 pm Fri7.9%
Moonrise:08:28 am Sat10.2%
High Moon:03:52 pm Sat12.1%
Moonset:11:05 pm Sat14.0%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.