Livingston, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Livingston, Illinois : Madison County
Issued: 4:51 am CST Nov 26, 2022 Latitude: 38.9675463 Longitude: -89.7639828 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Morning Fog on Today 100% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 80% chance of rain on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday Mostly Cloudy on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday
High: 52°F Low: 44°F High: 49°F High: 49°F High: 61°F High: 40°F High: 39°F High: 49°F
Low: 35°F Low: 39°F Low: 32°F Low: 19°F Low: 29°F  
Morning Fog Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Mostly Cloudy Rain Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
LITCHFIELD MUNI ARP - (K3LF)
27°
Clear
Mist
as of 6:35 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 27°F
Visibility: 2 Miles
Pressure: 30.15 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ALTON - (KALN)
28°
Cloudy
Light Snow
as of 6:35 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 92%
Dew Point: 27°F
Visibility: Less than 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 30.16 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
120° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 100ft
Current Conditions at
SCOTT AFB - (KBLV)
27°
Clear
Fog
as of 5:55 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 27°F
Visibility: 1/8 Miles
Pressure: 30.15 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
Calm
Current Conditions at
EAST ST LOUIS - (KCPS)
28°
Clear
Freezing Fog
as of 5:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 92%
Dew Point: 27°F
Visibility: 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 30.15 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
Calm
Morning Fog on Today Today... Areas of dense fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the morning.

100% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Rain before 1am, then rain and possibly a thunderstorm between 1am and 4am, then rain after 4am. Low around 44. East wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.

80% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... Rain, mainly before noon. High near 49. Southeast wind 7 to 17 mph becoming northwest in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.

Mostly Cloudy on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Breezy.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly between 7pm and 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of rain before 7am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Breezy.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 19.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 39.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.

Sun Almanac for Livingston, Illinois
Sunrise: 06:54 AM
Sunset: 4:39 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:25 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:08 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:52 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:41 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:20 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:13 PM
Moon Almanac for Livingston, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 9%
Moon Age: 2.92 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,190 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Livingston:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:09 am Sat9.9%
High Moon:02:41 pm Sat11.3%
Moonset:07:14 pm Sat12.8%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.