Liberty, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Liberty, Illinois : Adams County
Issued: 5:58 pm CDT Jul 1, 2022 Latitude: 39.8794914 Longitude: -91.1079163 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Saturday Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Cloudy on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
Low: 64°F High: 83°F High: 86°F High: 93°F High: 94°F High: 94°F High: 90°F High: 90°F
Low: 67°F Low: 72°F Low: 76°F Low: 76°F Low: 74°F Low: 72°F  
Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
PITTSFIELD - (KPPQ)
82°
Partly Cloudy
as of 5:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
0° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 9500ft, Scattered at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
KEOKUK MUNICIPAL - (KEOK)
75°
Clear
as of 5:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 73%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
010° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
JACKSONVILLE MUNICIPAL - (KIJX)
81°
Partly Cloudy
as of 5:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 12000ft
Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 83. East wind 5 to 8 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. East wind 3 to 6 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Southeast wind around 6 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. Southeast wind around 6 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly clear, with a low around 76.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Sunny, with a high near 94.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

Sun Almanac for Liberty, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:40 AM
Sunset: 8:37 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:07 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:09 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:26 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:51 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:38 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:38 PM
Moon Almanac for Liberty, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 7%
Moon Age: 2.56 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,815 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Liberty:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:10:51 pm Fri8.0%
Moonrise:08:42 am Sat10.3%
High Moon:04:06 pm Sat12.1%
Moonset:11:21 pm Sat14.1%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.