Evans, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Evans, Illinois : Marshall County
Issued: 5:11 pm CDT Jul 1, 2022 Latitude: 41.0380891 Longitude: -89.1056378 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
30% chance of rain on This Afternoon 30% chance of rain on Tonight Increasing Clouds on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday
High: 72°F Low: 62°F High: 84°F High: 85°F High: 88°F High: 89°F High: 88°F High: 86°F High: 86°F
Low: 65°F Low: 67°F Low: 72°F Low: 69°F Low: 68°F Low: 66°F  
Rain Rain Increasing Clouds Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
LACON/MARSHALL COUNTY - (KC75)
72°
Partly Cloudy
as of 5:16 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
250° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3200ft, Scattered at 4600ft, Scattered at 6500ft
Current Conditions at
PERU - (KVYS)
73°
Partly Cloudy
as of 5:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 5000ft, Scattered at 7000ft, Scattered at 9000ft
Current Conditions at
PONTIAC MUNICIPAL AIRPT - (KPNT)
73°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 5:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 6000ft, Scattered at 7000ft, Solid Overcast at 9000ft
Current Conditions at
BLOOMINGTON - (KBMI)
73°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 4:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 11000ft
30% chance of rain This Afternoon This Afternoon... Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 72. West northwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... Scattered showers, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 62. West northwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Increasing Clouds on Saturday Saturday... Increasing clouds, with a high near 84. Northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 65. East wind 3 to 5 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. South southeast wind 5 to 7 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 67. South southeast wind around 6 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 7am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. South southwest wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.

Sun Almanac for Evans, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:28 AM
Sunset: 8:33 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:55 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:06 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:12 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:49 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:22 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:39 PM
Moon Almanac for Evans, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 7%
Moon Age: 2.54 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,850 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Evans:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:10:46 pm Fri8.0%
Moonrise:08:30 am Sat10.2%
High Moon:03:58 pm Sat12.1%
Moonset:11:15 pm Sat14.1%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.