Deer Park, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Deer Park, Illinois : LaSalle County
Issued: 5:15 pm CDT Jul 1, 2022 Latitude: 41.2950348 Longitude: -89.0361928 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
40% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Saturday 20% chance of rain on Sunday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday
High: 78°F Low: 62°F High: 85°F High: 86°F High: 89°F High: 89°F High: 87°F High: 86°F High: 87°F
Low: 64°F Low: 67°F Low: 72°F Low: 69°F Low: 68°F Low: 66°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
PERU - (KVYS)
73°
Partly Cloudy
as of 5:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 5000ft, Scattered at 7000ft, Scattered at 9000ft
Current Conditions at
LACON/MARSHALL COUNTY - (KC75)
72°
Partly Cloudy
as of 5:16 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
250° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3200ft, Scattered at 4600ft, Scattered at 6500ft
Current Conditions at
MORRIS MUNICIPAL AIRPORT - (KC09)
75°
Clear
as of 5:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
250° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
PONTIAC MUNICIPAL AIRPT - (KPNT)
73°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 5:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 6000ft, Scattered at 7000ft, Solid Overcast at 9000ft
40% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 78. West wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7pm, then a slight chance of showers between 7pm and 8pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 62. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming east southeast after midnight.

20% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Sunny, with a high near 86. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly clear, with a low around 67.

50% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.

Sun Almanac for Deer Park, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:27 AM
Sunset: 8:33 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:53 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:07 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:10 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:50 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:19 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:41 PM
Moon Almanac for Deer Park, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 7%
Moon Age: 2.54 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,849 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Deer Park:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:10:47 pm Fri8.0%
Moonrise:08:29 am Sat10.2%
High Moon:03:58 pm Sat12.1%
Moonset:11:16 pm Sat14.1%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.