Davis, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Davis, Illinois : Morgan County
Issued: 5:58 pm CDT Jul 1, 2022 Latitude: 39.6794915 Longitude: -90.2184531 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Saturday Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Partly Sunny on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day 30% chance of rain on Tuesday 40% chance of rain on Wednesday 20% chance of rain on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday
Low: 65°F High: 84°F High: 85°F High: 91°F High: 94°F High: 92°F High: 89°F High: 88°F
Low: 68°F Low: 71°F Low: 75°F Low: 74°F Low: 72°F Low: 71°F  
Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Rain Rain Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
JACKSONVILLE MUNICIPAL - (KIJX)
79°
Clear
as of 6:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
010° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
PITTSFIELD - (KPPQ)
81°
Clear
as of 6:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
0° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SPRINGFIELD - (KSPI)
81°
Partly Cloudy
as of 5:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Few at 7500ft, Scattered at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
LITCHFIELD MUNI ARP - (K3LF)
84°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 6:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 66%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
010° North
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 9000ft
20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. North northeast wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Partly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Partly sunny, with a high near 84. East northeast wind 3 to 8 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. East southeast wind around 6 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Southeast wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. Southeast wind around 6 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. South southwest wind 7 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. South wind around 7 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Sunny, with a high near 94.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

20% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.

Sun Almanac for Davis, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:37 AM
Sunset: 8:33 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:05 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:05 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:24 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:46 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:36 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:33 PM
Moon Almanac for Davis, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 7%
Moon Age: 2.58 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,783 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Davis:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:10:47 pm Fri8.0%
Moonrise:08:38 am Sat10.2%
High Moon:04:03 pm Sat12.1%
Moonset:11:17 pm Sat14.1%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.