Clay Homes, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Clay Homes
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Clay Homes, Georgia : Appling County
Issued: 7:16 pm EDT Aug 11, 2022 Latitude: 31.7857512 Longitude: -82.3529064 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
30% chance of rain on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Sunny on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
Low: 70°F High: 88°F High: 87°F High: 90°F High: 93°F High: 94°F High: 91°F High: 89°F
Low: 70°F Low: 68°F Low: 67°F Low: 70°F Low: 71°F Low: 70°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
ALMA - (KAMG)
75°
Mostly Clear
as of 6:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Few at 600ft
Current Conditions at
VIDALIA - (KVDI)
79°
Clear
as of 7:15 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
DOUGLAS MUNI ARPT - (KDQH)
75°
Partly Cloudy
as of 7:15 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 400ft
Current Conditions at
WAYCROSS - (KAYS)
77°
Clear
as of 7:15 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 77°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
30% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light south after midnight.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.

30% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers before 8pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 68. East wind 3 to 5 mph.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 90.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 67.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 93.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 70.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.

Sun Almanac for Clay Homes, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:52 AM
Sunset: 8:17 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:26 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:43 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:55 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:14 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:23 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:46 PM
Moon Almanac for Clay Homes, Georgia
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 14.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,882 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Clay Homes:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:32 pm Thu100.0%
Full Moon:09:35 pm Thu100.0%
High Moon:01:51 am Fri100.0%
Moonset:07:17 am Fri99.8%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.