Center, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Center, Georgia : Toombs County
Issued: 6:35 pm EDT Aug 11, 2022 Latitude: 32.1279662 Longitude: -82.396794 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Sunny on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
Low: 71°F High: 87°F High: 87°F High: 88°F High: 92°F High: 93°F High: 90°F High: 87°F
Low: 70°F Low: 67°F Low: 68°F Low: 71°F Low: 71°F Low: 70°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
VIDALIA - (KVDI)
75°
Partly Cloudy
as of 8:15 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 500ft
Current Conditions at
ALMA - (KAMG)
75°
Clear
as of 7:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
STATESBORO - (KTBR)
72°
Partly Cloudy
as of 8:15 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 500ft
Current Conditions at
DUBLIN/BUD BARRON - (KDBN)
75°
Clear
as of 8:10 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Southwest wind around 5 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. High near 87. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms before 3am, then a slight chance of showers between 3am and 5am. Low around 70. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. East wind 5 to 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 67. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 88.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 68.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Sunny, with a high near 92.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A slight chance of showers between 8am and 2pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87.

Sun Almanac for Center, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:52 AM
Sunset: 8:18 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:26 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:44 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:54 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:15 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:22 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:48 PM
Moon Almanac for Center, Georgia
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 14.7 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,945 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Center:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Full Moon:09:35 pm Thu100.0%
High Moon:01:51 am Fri100.0%
Moonset:07:17 am Fri99.8%
Moonrise:09:13 pm Fri98.6%
High Moon:02:46 am Sat97.8%
Moonset:08:28 am Sat97.0%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.