Allendale, Louisiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Allendale
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Louisiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Allendale, Louisiana : West Baton Rouge County
Issued: 10:20 am CDT Aug 13, 2022 Latitude: 30.496579 Longitude: -91.2728872 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
70% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Thunderstorms on Thursday Thunderstorms on Friday
High: 88°F Low: 74°F High: 90°F High: 91°F High: 92°F High: 91°F High: 89°F High: 86°F
Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 75°F Low: 75°F Low: 74°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
BATON ROUGE - (KBTR)
84°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 9:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 79%
Dew Point: 77°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
090° East
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1400ft, Broken at 3400ft, Broken at 4100ft
Current Conditions at
LAFAYETTE - (KLFT)
82°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 10:21 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1000ft
Current Conditions at
NEW IBERIA/ACADIANA - (KARA)
84°
Partly Cloudy
as of 10:16 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1800ft
Current Conditions at
HAMMOND MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KHDC)
82°
Cloudy
as of 10:20 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2200ft, Broken at 3600ft, Solid Overcast at 9000ft
70% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly between 2pm and 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 74. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Sunny, with a high near 90. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 74. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Sunny, with a high near 91. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 74. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Sunny, with a high near 92. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southwest wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the morning.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southwest wind around 5 mph.

Thunderstorms on Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. West wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Thunderstorms on Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the morning.

Sun Almanac for Allendale, Louisiana
Sunrise: 06:31 AM
Sunset: 7:49 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:05 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:14 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:35 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:45 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:04 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:16 PM
Moon Almanac for Allendale, Louisiana
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 96%
Moon Age: 16.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 231,544 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Allendale:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:22 pm Sat94.4%
High Moon:03:14 am Sun93.0%
Moonset:09:13 am Sun91.5%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.