Limestone, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Limestone
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Limestone, Illinois : Kankakee County
Issued: 11:15 pm CDT May 16, 2022 Latitude: 41.132143 Longitude: -87.968352 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Mostly Clear on Overnight 20% chance of rain on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 20% chance of  on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Partly Sunny on Monday
Low: 51°F High: 73°F High: 73°F High: 82°F High: 82°F High: 67°F High: 62°F High: 68°F
Low: 56°F Low: 55°F Low: 67°F Low: 57°F Low: 45°F Low: 45°F  
Mostly Clear Rain Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
KANKAKEE - (KIKK)
59°
Clear
as of 11:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 54%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.91 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
JOLIET - (KJOT)
55°
Clear
as of 11:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 71%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.90 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MORRIS MUNICIPAL AIRPORT - (KC09)
59°
Clear
as of 11:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 51%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.90 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
290° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ROMEOVILLE WFO - (KLOT)
61°
Clear
as of 11:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.90 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
300° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Clear on Overnight Overnight... Mostly clear, with a low around 51. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northeast.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon.

50% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A slight chance of showers before 10pm, then a chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. East northeast wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. Southeast wind around 10 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 10 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Breezy.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57.

20% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 67.

20% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.

Partly Sunny on Monday Monday... Partly sunny, with a high near 68.

Sun Almanac for Limestone, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:32 AM
Sunset: 8:05 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:00 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:37 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:21 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:16 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:36 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:00 PM
Moon Almanac for Limestone, Illinois
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 98%
Moon Age: 15.9 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,708 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Limestone:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:01:52 am Tue98.3%
Moonset:06:29 am Tue97.7%
Moonrise:10:28 pm Tue94.6%
High Moon:02:57 am Wed93.5%
Moonset:07:23 am Wed92.4%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.