Lancaster, Pennsylvania Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Pennsylvania by name.
Weather Forecast for Lancaster, Pennsylvania : Lancaster County
Issued: 7:11 am EDT Jun 21, 2024 Latitude: 40.0378755 Longitude: -76.3055144 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Sunny on Today 20% chance of rain on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday Sunny on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
High: 96°F Low: 73°F High: 98°F High: 98°F High: 91°F High: 91°F High: 95°F High: 86°F
Low: 77°F Low: 74°F Low: 67°F Low: 70°F Low: 71°F  
Sunny Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
LANCASTER - (KLNS)
82°
Clear
as of 9:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 61%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.22 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MIDDLETWN/HARRISB - (KMDT)
82°
Mostly Clear
as of 9:56 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 58%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.21 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
READING - (KRDG)
86°
Feels like 88°F
Clear
as of 9:54 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 51%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.20 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
310° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MUIR AAF - (KMUI)
84°
Mostly Clear
as of 9:55 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 58%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.20 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 25000ft
Sunny on Today Today... Sunny and hot, with a high near 96. Heat index values as high as 101. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.

20% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A slight chance of showers between 10pm and 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 98. Heat index values as high as 106. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 77. South wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny and hot, with a high near 98. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 8pm and 2am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers before 8am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 91.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 95. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Sunrise: 05:37 AM
Sunset: 8:38 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:04 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:11 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:22 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:52 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:33 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:41 PM
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.