Kurtz, Indiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Indiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Kurtz, Indiana : Jackson County
Issued: 10:45 pm EDT Jul 1, 2022 Latitude: 38.9606071 Longitude: -86.2033188 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Saturday Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
40% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
Low: 69°F High: 88°F High: 86°F High: 92°F High: 94°F High: 92°F High: 91°F High: 90°F
Low: 69°F Low: 69°F Low: 73°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 71°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
BLOOMINGTON - (KBMG)
81°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 10:25 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4300ft, Scattered at 5000ft, Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
SHELBYVILLE - (KGEZ)
73°
Clear
as of 9:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
INDIANAPOLIS INTL - (KIND)
81°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 9:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 57%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 6000ft, Broken at 11000ft, Broken at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
BOWMAN FIELD ARPT - (KLOU)
84°
Clear
as of 9:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 54%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
40% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Light and variable wind becoming north around 6 mph after midnight.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 9am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 88. North northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the morning.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Calm wind.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

10% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 10 percent chance of showers before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. Light southeast wind.

30% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 92.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 94.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny and hot, with a high near 92.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny and hot, with a high near 91.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

Sun Almanac for Kurtz, Indiana
Sunrise: 06:23 AM
Sunset: 9:14 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:51 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:46 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:11 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:26 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:25 AM
Astro Sunset: 11:12 PM
Moon Almanac for Kurtz, Indiana
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 8%
Moon Age: 2.70 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,570 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Kurtz:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:11:28 pm Fri8.1%
Moonrise:09:24 am Sat10.4%
High Moon:04:46 pm Sat12.3%
Moonset:11:59 pm Sat14.3%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.