Huffaker, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Huffaker, Illinois : Sangamon County
Issued: 5:40 am CDT May 19, 2022 Latitude: 39.6747714 Longitude: -89.9564973 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Morning Fog on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday
High: 85°F Low: 69°F High: 88°F High: 78°F High: 64°F High: 67°F High: 68°F High: 71°F
Low: 65°F Low: 51°F Low: 47°F Low: 53°F Low: 56°F  
Morning Fog Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Cloudy Mostly Sunny Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
JACKSONVILLE MUNICIPAL - (KIJX)
57°
Mostly Cloudy
Mist
as of 5:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 3/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.73 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
190° South
Current Conditions at
SPRINGFIELD - (KSPI)
57°
Clear
Mist
as of 5:52 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 3 Miles
Pressure: 29.73 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
TAYLORVILLE MUNICIPAL - (KTAZ)
57°
Cloudy
Fog
as of 5:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: Less than 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.75 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 100ft
Current Conditions at
LITCHFIELD MUNI ARP - (K3LF)
59°
Cloudy
Fog
as of 5:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: Less than 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.77 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 200ft
Morning Fog on Today Today... Areas of dense fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 85. South wind 6 to 11 mph increasing to 12 to 17 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 16 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 7pm and 4am, then showers likely after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. South southwest wind 8 to 15 mph becoming north northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 7am. High near 78. East southeast wind 8 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 1am and 4am, then a chance of showers after 4am. Low around 51. Northwest wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Sunday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. North northwest wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.

30% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68.

Rain on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71.

Sun Almanac for Huffaker, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:42 AM
Sunset: 8:11 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:11 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:42 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:33 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:20 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:50 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:03 PM
Moon Almanac for Huffaker, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 85%
Moon Age: 18.5 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,923 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Huffaker:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:08:42 am Thu84.3%
Moonrise:12:37 am Fri78.1%
High Moon:05:14 am Fri76.2%
Moonset:09:55 am Fri74.2%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.