Hortonville, Indiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Hortonville
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Indiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Hortonville, Indiana : Hamilton County
Issued: 2:15 pm EDT Jun 28, 2022 Latitude: 40.0861486 Longitude: -86.1608237 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Sunny on This Afternoon Clear on Tonight Sunny on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of rain on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
High: 80°F Low: 58°F High: 85°F High: 89°F High: 91°F High: 83°F High: 84°F High: 86°F
Low: 62°F Low: 69°F Low: 68°F Low: 64°F Low: 65°F  
Sunny Clear Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
INDIANAPOLIS INTL - (KIND)
79°
Partly Cloudy
as of 1:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 26%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.26 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
ANDERSON - (KAID)
75°
Clear
as of 1:55 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 20%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.27 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
GRISSOM AFB - (KGUS)
77°
Clear
as of 1:56 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 33%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.25 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
290° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Sunny, with a high near 80. Calm wind.

Clear on Tonight Tonight... Clear, with a low around 58. Light and variable wind.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 85. West wind 3 to 8 mph.

Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Clear, with a low around 62. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 89. South southwest wind 5 to 11 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 69.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 91.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8am, then a chance of showers between 8am and 2pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.

20% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly clear, with a low around 65.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.

Sun Almanac for Hortonville, Indiana
Sunrise: 06:18 AM
Sunset: 9:18 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:45 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:51 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:04 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:32 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:15 AM
Astro Sunset: 11:21 PM
Moon Almanac for Hortonville, Indiana
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 0%
Moon Age: 29.2 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,924 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Hortonville:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:09:27 pm Tue0.0%
New Moon:10:51 pm Tue0.0%
Moonrise:06:24 am Wed0.1%
High Moon:02:21 pm Wed0.4%
Moonset:10:15 pm Wed0.9%
New Moon: Mon May 30
First Quarter: Tue Jun 7
Full Moon: Tue Jun 14
Last Quarter: Mon Jun 20
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.