Gooseport, Indiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Indiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Gooseport, Indiana : Washington County
Issued: 5:30 am EDT Jul 4, 2022 Latitude: 38.7100568 Longitude: -85.9408072 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Independence Day Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Sunny on Independence Day Cloudy on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Sunny on Sunday
High: 93°F Low: 75°F High: 96°F High: 96°F High: 94°F High: 91°F High: 88°F High: 87°F
  Low: 75°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 70°F Low: 63°F  
Sunny Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
BOWMAN FIELD ARPT - (KLOU)
70°
Clear
as of 4:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.10 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LOUISVILLE - (KSDF)
75°
Mostly Clear
as of 4:56 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.10 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 30000ft
Current Conditions at
BLOOMINGTON - (KBMG)
64°
Clear
Mist
as of 4:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 5 Miles
Pressure: 30.10 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
FORT KNOX - (KFTK)
72°
Clear
as of 4:56 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.09 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Sunny on Independence Day Independence Day... Sunny, with a high near 93. Calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph in the morning.

Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Calm wind.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Sunny and hot, with a high near 96. Heat index values as high as 107. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 96. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny and hot, with a high near 94.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly clear, with a low around 63.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 87.

Sun Almanac for Gooseport, Indiana
Sunrise: 06:24 AM
Sunset: 9:12 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:53 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:44 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:13 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:23 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:28 AM
Astro Sunset: 11:09 PM
Moon Almanac for Gooseport, Indiana
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 24%
Moon Age: 4.81 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 244,603 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Gooseport:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:27 am Mon25.9%
High Moon:06:13 pm Mon28.4%
Moonset:12:49 am Tue30.9%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.