Fuller, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Fuller, Illinois : Moultrie County
Issued: 2:55 am CDT May 26, 2022 Latitude: 39.5939221 Longitude: -88.4700533 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 60% chance of rain on Friday Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunny on Memorial Day Sunny on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday
Low: 65°F High: 73°F High: 66°F High: 76°F High: 84°F High: 89°F High: 90°F High: 91°F
Low: 56°F Low: 51°F Low: 59°F Low: 67°F Low: 67°F Low: 68°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Sunny Mostly Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
MATTOON - (KMTO)
68°
Cloudy
as of 3:34 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.81 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 1500ft, Solid Overcast at 4700ft
Current Conditions at
DECATUR - (KDEC)
68°
Clear
as of 2:54 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CHAMPAIGN - (KCMI)
68°
Clear
as of 2:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.82 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
EDGAR COUNTY ARPT - (KPRG)
66°
Cloudy
as of 3:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.85 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1200ft, Broken at 3700ft, Solid Overcast at 4700ft
30% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 65. South wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 11am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 73. South southeast wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 9pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 9pm and 4am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. South southwest wind 5 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Friday Friday... Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 17 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 76. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 59. South wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Breezy.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.

Sunny on Memorial Day Memorial Day... Sunny, with a high near 89.

Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Clear, with a low around 67.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 90.

Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Clear, with a low around 68.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 91.

Sun Almanac for Fuller, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:31 AM
Sunset: 8:11 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:00 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:42 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:20 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:21 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:36 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:06 PM
Moon Almanac for Fuller, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 16%
Moon Age: 25.7 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 241,409 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Fuller:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:10:03 am Thu13.9%
Moonset:04:39 pm Thu12.0%
Moonrise:04:00 am Fri9.1%
High Moon:10:46 am Fri7.6%
Moonset:05:42 pm Fri6.1%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.