Dover, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Dover, Illinois : Bureau County
Issued: 12:19 am CDT May 25, 2022 Latitude: 41.4367021 Longitude: -89.3934239 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of rain on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Memorial Day Mostly Sunny on Tuesday
Low: 56°F High: 75°F High: 73°F High: 67°F High: 75°F High: 82°F High: 88°F High: 87°F
Low: 63°F Low: 56°F Low: 51°F Low: 58°F Low: 68°F Low: 70°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
PERU - (KVYS)
59°
Cloudy
as of 1:17 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 58%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
20 MPH
Gust: 23 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 9500ft
Current Conditions at
STERLING ROCK - (KSQI)
55°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 12:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
21 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 7500ft
Current Conditions at
LACON/MARSHALL COUNTY - (KC75)
59°
Partly Cloudy
as of 1:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 67%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
Gust: 18 MPH
090° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3700ft
Current Conditions at
ROCHELLE MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KRPJ)
57°
Cloudy
as of 1:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 50%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 8000ft, Solid Overcast at 9500ft
30% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. East wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 75. East wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 10pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 10pm and 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 73. South wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of rain Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 58.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.

Mostly Sunny on Memorial Day Memorial Day... Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.

Sun Almanac for Dover, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:30 AM
Sunset: 8:19 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:57 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:52 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:16 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:33 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:29 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:20 PM
Moon Almanac for Dover, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 25%
Moon Age: 24.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 238,210 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Dover:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:18 am Wed24.2%
High Moon:09:24 am Wed21.9%
Moonset:03:40 pm Wed19.7%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.