Coldbrook, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Coldbrook, Illinois : Warren County
Issued: 6:50 pm CDT May 26, 2022 Latitude: 40.947538 Longitude: -90.5173552 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
50% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunny on Memorial Day Sunny on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
Low: 57°F High: 70°F High: 78°F High: 86°F High: 90°F High: 90°F High: 84°F High: 73°F
Low: 51°F Low: 63°F Low: 70°F Low: 68°F Low: 69°F Low: 59°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Mostly Sunny Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
GALESBURG - (KGBG)
63°
Cloudy
as of 9:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.73 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 8500ft
Current Conditions at
MACOMB MUNICIPAL AIRPORT - (KMQB)
63°
Cloudy
as of 9:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.74 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 3500ft
Current Conditions at
BURLINGTON - (KBRL)
63°
Cloudy
as of 9:21 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.71 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 700ft, Broken at 2500ft, Solid Overcast at 7500ft
Current Conditions at
MOLINE - (KMLI)
66°
Mostly Clear
as of 8:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.72 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 1800ft
50% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 57. North wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10am, then a slight chance of showers between 10am and 11am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 70. North wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 51. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 78. South wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Breezy.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

Sunny on Memorial Day Memorial Day... Sunny, with a high near 90. Breezy.

Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Clear, with a low around 68.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 90.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 73.

Sun Almanac for Coldbrook, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:35 AM
Sunset: 8:23 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:03 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:55 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:22 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:36 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:36 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:23 PM
Moon Almanac for Coldbrook, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 11%
Moon Age: 26.4 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 243,494 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Coldbrook:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:04:07 am Fri9.1%
High Moon:10:54 am Fri7.6%
Moonset:05:52 pm Fri6.1%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.