Cameron, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Cameron
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Cameron, Georgia : Screven County
Issued: 3:42 am EDT Jul 5, 2022 Latitude: 32.5579515 Longitude: -81.6737207 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
High: 93°F Low: 73°F High: 94°F High: 95°F High: 94°F High: 94°F High: 87°F High: 85°F
Low: 75°F Low: 75°F Low: 76°F Low: 73°F Low: 71°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
STATESBORO - (KTBR)
75°
Clear
as of 4:35 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SAVANNAH - (KSAV)
79°
Clear
as of 3:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
VIDALIA - (KVDI)
77°
Clear
as of 4:35 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
30% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 101. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. South wind around 6 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Sunny, with a high near 94. Heat index values as high as 105. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 95. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the morning.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 2am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85.

Sun Almanac for Cameron, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:25 AM
Sunset: 8:38 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:57 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:06 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:22 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:41 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:45 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:18 PM
Moon Almanac for Cameron, Georgia
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 33%
Moon Age: 5.70 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 241,984 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Cameron:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:12:14 pm Tue35.5%
High Moon:06:38 pm Tue38.1%
Moonset:12:54 am Wed40.7%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.