Burlingame, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Burlingame, Illinois : Cass County
Issued: 12:58 pm CDT May 21, 2022 Latitude: 39.9236594 Longitude: -90.1634521 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
60% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 60% chance of rain on Tuesday 60% chance of rain on Wednesday 20% chance of rain on Thursday 20% chance of rain on Friday
High: 64°F Low: 46°F High: 64°F High: 66°F High: 73°F High: 70°F High: 65°F High: 72°F
Low: 46°F Low: 53°F Low: 60°F Low: 57°F Low: 52°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Rain Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
JACKSONVILLE MUNICIPAL - (KIJX)
54°
Cloudy
as of 12:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1900ft
Current Conditions at
SPRINGFIELD - (KSPI)
57°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 1:04 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
Gust: 26 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1500ft, Broken at 3000ft, Broken at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
PITTSFIELD - (KPPQ)
57°
Partly Cloudy
as of 12:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
020° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1100ft, Scattered at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
LOGAN COUNTY AIRPORT - (KAAA)
57°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 12:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
Gust: 18 MPH
300° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3100ft, Scattered at 4500ft, Solid Overcast at 11000ft
60% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 5pm. Cloudy, with a high near 64. North wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Northwest wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. North northwest wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Northeast wind 6 to 9 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. East wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

30% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. East wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph.

60% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... Showers likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. East southeast wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

90% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 60. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

60% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

20% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.

20% chance of rain Friday Friday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.

Sun Almanac for Burlingame, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:40 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:09 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:45 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:30 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:24 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:47 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:08 PM
Moon Almanac for Burlingame, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 61%
Moon Age: 21.0 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,897 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Burlingame:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:02:02 am Sun55.9%
High Moon:07:08 am Sun53.5%
Moonset:12:22 pm Sun51.1%
Last Quarter:01:42 pm Sun50.5%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.