Broganville, Nebraska Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Nebraska by name.
Weather Forecast for Broganville, Nebraska : Keith County
Issued: 6:03 pm MDT May 20, 2022 Latitude: 41.2072137 Longitude: -101.5165592 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
40% chance of rain & snow on Tonight 20% chance of rain & snow on Saturday Partly Sunny on Sunday 60% chance of rain on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday 20% chance of  on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday
Low: 36°F High: 53°F High: 61°F High: 60°F High: 63°F High: 65°F High: 76°F High: 86°F
Low: 32°F Low: 40°F Low: 39°F Low: 41°F Low: 41°F Low: 48°F  
Rain & Snow Rain & Snow Partly Sunny Rain Rain Partly Sunny Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
OGALALLA - (KOGA)
46°
Feels like 41°F
Clear
as of 10:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 30°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
0° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
NORTH PLATTE - (KLBF)
48°
Mostly Clear
as of 9:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 49%
Dew Point: 30°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Few at 7000ft
Current Conditions at
IMPERIAL - (KIML)
48°
Feels like 42°F
Cloudy
as of 8:53 PM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 45%
Dew Point: 28°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
Gust: 21 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 8000ft
Current Conditions at
THEDFORD - (KTIF)
43°
Feels like 36°F
Clear
as of 10:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
40% chance of rain & snow Tonight Tonight... A chance of rain before 5am, then a slight chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 36. North wind 10 to 15 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

20% chance of rain & snow Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of rain and snow before 7am, then a slight chance of rain between 7am and 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Areas of frost before 3am, then widespread frost after 4am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Areas of frost before 7am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 61. Breezy, with a south southeast wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.

70% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... Rain likely, mainly after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 40. Breezy, with a southeast wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of rain Monday Monday... Rain likely, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.

20% chance of  Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers, mainly before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 65.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 76.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 48.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 86. Breezy.

Sun Almanac for Broganville, Nebraska
Sunrise: 05:23 AM
Sunset: 8:02 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:51 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:34 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:11 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:14 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:26 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:00 PM
Moon Almanac for Broganville, Nebraska
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 68%
Moon Age: 20.4 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,760 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Broganville:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:01:16 am Sat67.4%
High Moon:06:01 am Sat65.2%
Moonset:10:53 am Sat63.0%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.