Brabston, Louisiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Brabston
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Louisiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Brabston, Louisiana : Concordia County
Issued: 12:16 am CDT Aug 9, 2022 Latitude: 31.3446167 Longitude: -91.5862307 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Cloudy on Overnight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
Low: 73°F High: 91°F High: 87°F High: 89°F High: 89°F High: 89°F High: 91°F High: 91°F
Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 71°F Low: 71°F Low: 72°F  
Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
NATCHEZ - (KHEZ)
75°
Clear
as of 11:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.11 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
120° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ALEXANDRIA - (KESF)
75°
Clear
as of 11:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.09 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ENGLAND AFB - (KAEX)
79°
Clear
as of 11:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
BATON ROUGE - (KBTR)
79°
Clear
as of 11:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.08 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
040° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Cloudy on Overnight Overnight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Heat index values as high as 102. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Heat index values as high as 97. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph in the morning.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 91.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 72.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.

Sun Almanac for Brabston, Louisiana
Sunrise: 06:28 AM
Sunset: 7:55 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:02 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:21 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:31 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:52 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:59 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:24 PM
Moon Almanac for Brabston, Louisiana
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 88%
Moon Age: 11.5 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,802 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Brabston:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:03:20 am Tue88.9%
Moonrise:06:24 pm Tue93.3%
High Moon:11:26 pm Tue94.5%
Moonset:04:30 am Wed95.6%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.