Bostwick, Nebraska Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Bostwick
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Nebraska by name.
Weather Forecast for Bostwick, Nebraska : Nuckolls County
Issued: 6:16 pm CDT May 22, 2022 Latitude: 40.0483468 Longitude: -98.1842129 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
40% chance of rain on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 60% chance of rain on Tuesday 20% chance of  on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday 20% chance of rain on Sunday
Low: 47°F High: 55°F High: 55°F High: 64°F High: 80°F High: 88°F High: 91°F High: 85°F
Low: 45°F Low: 45°F Low: 43°F Low: 54°F Low: 64°F Low: 64°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Rain Partly Sunny Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
HEBRON - (KHJH)
64°
Partly Cloudy
as of 8:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 29%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 30.26 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
HASTINGS - (KHSI)
64°
Cloudy
as of 7:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 25%
Dew Point: 28°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.25 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
CONCORDIA - (KCNK)
66°
Clear
as of 7:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 29%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.25 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MANHATTAN - (KMHK)
63°
Clear
as of 7:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 39%
Dew Point: 37°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.26 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
40% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 47. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 55. East southeast wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. Northeast wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

20% chance of  Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 64.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 43.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 80.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 54.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 88. Breezy.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 64.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64.

20% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.

Sun Almanac for Bostwick, Nebraska
Sunrise: 06:11 AM
Sunset: 8:48 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:40 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:19 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:01 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:58 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:17 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:42 PM
Moon Almanac for Bostwick, Nebraska
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 47%
Moon Age: 22.4 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 231,959 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Bostwick:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:05 am Mon44.3%
High Moon:08:31 am Mon41.9%
Moonset:02:06 pm Mon39.4%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.