Astoria, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Astoria
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Astoria, Georgia : Ware County
Issued: 7:15 am EDT May 19, 2022 Latitude: 31.1485544 Longitude: -82.2917925 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Sunny on Today Cloudy on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
High: 96°F Low: 69°F High: 95°F High: 88°F High: 90°F High: 89°F High: 90°F High: 90°F
Low: 68°F Low: 67°F Low: 66°F Low: 67°F Low: 68°F  
Sunny Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
WAYCROSS - (KAYS)
68°
Clear
as of 6:55 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ALMA - (KAMG)
66°
Clear
as of 6:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
DOUGLAS MUNI ARPT - (KDQH)
68°
Clear
as of 6:55 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
BRUNSWICK - (KSSI)
73°
Clear
as of 6:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Sunny on Today Today... Sunny and hot, with a high near 96. Light southwest wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning.

Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A slight chance of showers between 1pm and 2pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 95. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. South wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers before 8am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8am and 2pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. High near 88. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8pm and 2am. Low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90.

Mostly Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

Sun Almanac for Astoria, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:31 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:04 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:47 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:32 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:20 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:57 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:54 PM
Moon Almanac for Astoria, Georgia
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 85%
Moon Age: 18.5 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,922 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Astoria:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:09:40 am Thu83.9%
Moonrise:12:38 am Fri78.1%
High Moon:05:42 am Fri76.0%
Moonset:10:49 am Fri73.8%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.